Inside Gamer is made up of a group of gamers with some of us having worked on making video games previously, this allows us to give an inside look into news, reviews and opinions.
We are always on the look out for adding more members to our team, you don’t have to have worked in the games industry but you do need to have a passion for games. If you are interested, reach out to us through the Contact Us page.
Where do I log in?
We don’t have a log in as such, instead, we use Disqus which allows you to participate using your social media accounts. This has a few benefits;
- You don’t need to remember another account
- If you are logged into your social network on your device then you are logged in to Inside Gamer unless you opt to log out of the site yourself.
- We don’t receive or store your login information from the social channels. Social networks give us a “token” which is verification that you logged into their system successfully.
We occasionally back game and game related projects on Crowd Funding sites like Fig, Kickstarter and IndieGoGo. We do not see backing these projects as a conflict of interest, rather a positive movement to see the kinds of games we wish were being released get developed. We do not allow our backing of any title get in the way of unbiased reporting.
In the interests of transparency, these are the projects we have funded
- Crazy Justice – https://www.fig.co/campaigns/crazyjustice
- GaymerX East 2017! November 4th & 5th #GXEast17 – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gaymercon/gaymerx-east-2017-november-4th-and-5th-gxeast17
- ZX Spectrum Next – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1835143999/zx-spectrum-next
- STARFIGHTER INC – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impellerstudios/starfighter-inc-0
- Mutant Football League – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mendheim/mutant-football-league-mfl
- Jupiter Hell – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2020043306/jupiter-hell-a-modern-turn-based-sci-fi-roguelike
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire
- Prey for the Gods – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802508750/prey-for-the-gods
- FOX n FORESTS – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/foxnforests/fox-n-forests
- Consortium: The Tower – https://www.fig.co/campaigns/consortium-the-tower
- Psychonauts 2 – https://www.fig.co/campaigns/psychonauts-2
- From Bedrooms to Billions: The Amiga Years! Special Edition – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1195082866/from-bedrooms-to-billions-the-amiga-years-special
- Skreens: Everything you want on one display – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1283573988/skreens-lets-every-device-stream-at-once-with-no-l
- Eco – Global Survival Guide – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1037798999/eco-global-survival-game
- Insert Coin: Inside Midway’s 90s Revolution – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joshuatsui/insert-coin-inside-midways-90s-revolution
- Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2146199819/generation-64-how-the-commodore-64-inspired-a-gene
- We Happy Few – Welcome to Wellington Wells, you Saucy Minx – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/112359230/we-happy-few-welcome-to-wellington-wells-you-saucy
- ZX Spectrum: A visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2146199819/zx-spectrum-a-visual-compendium-by-bitmap-books
- Independent by Design: Art & Stories of Indie Game Creation – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1869209521/independent-by-design-art-and-stories-of-indie-gam
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night
- Yooka-Laylee – A 3D Platformer Rare-vival! – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival
- Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/45588301/woolfe-the-red-hood-diaries
- Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0