Niantic has kicked off the Pokémon GO Global Catch Challenge with the overall goal of having all trainers capturing 3 Billion Pokémon.
On the way to the 3 Billion mark, the developer has laid out milestones.
Bronze at 500 million catches
- Everyone gets 2XP
- Everyone gets 6 hour Lure
- More Pokémon appear globally
Silver at 1.5 Billion catches
- Everything above + 2X Stardust
Gold at 3 Billion catches
- Everything from Bronze and Silver
- Farfetch’d appears globally
- Kangaskhan appears in East Asia