Epic has released an update for Fortnite which brings us to version 1.4.8. The patch looks at the games instability issues and addresses a number of different crashes.
- Fixed an end of match score bug that led to display of 0 XP gained. We’ve seen another issue causing 0 XP and are still investigating.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players were not shown a notice in the in-game client stating a new game patch was available
- Fixed an AI-related server crash
- Fixed an audio-related client crash
- Corrected an issue caused by placing multiple defenders in a mission
- Smoothed out hitching caused by placing a Level 30 BASE in a zone
- Reduced the likelihood that players will experience sign-in errors during a Xbox Live service outage
When you get your head around the massive amounts of collecting outside of the main game the game can be very enjoyable. This update hopefully makes the game more stable and less… Crashy!
Fortnite is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.