Sony is currently running a promotion which allows you to buy 15 months of PlayStation Plus for the price of 12 months ahead of the subscription price hike.
The deal comes ahead of Sony increasing the price by £10 up to £49.99 for an annual subscription on the 31st August 2017. It is running from now until the 29th August 2017 leaving just a couple of weeks to lock in the price. Even if your subscription is valid, the deal will stack so you can extend your subscription at the lower price tier and benefit from it later.
When the subscription does expire, it’ll automatically renew at the new higher price point unless you tell them otherwise.
If you aren’t familiar with PlayStation Plus, it is Sony’s subscription service which allows you to play Multiplayer online games on the PlayStation 4. It also grants you access to monthly free games and discounts.
- PS4 Online Multiplayer: whether you’re looking for opponents or teammates, PlayStation Plus is the only way to enjoy PS4 games with others online.
- Monthly Games: download 24 hand-picked PS4 games every year at no extra cost. Note: Monthly games are only available throughout the course of your membership.
- Exclusive Discounts: get special offers on PlayStation Store games and add-ons.
- Online Storage: receive 10GB of cloud storage for your PS4 game saves.
- Exclusive Access: try selected demos and official Beta trials before anyone else.
To pick up the PlayStation Plus subscription for £39.99, head over to the PlayStation Store now.