Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment are preparing to drop the next Titanfall 2 DLC with The War Games which will release for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One on the 27th June for free. The free update represents the 6th free DLC Respawn has released for Titanfall 2 since it launched.
The free content includes new maps called War Games and Traffic which you can read more about on the Frontier News Network post.
The DLC also adds the following
- New Execution: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
- Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
- 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
- Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
- New Featured Mode: Free Agents
- Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates will be provided in the patch notes closer to launch.
The update goes on to explain the game’s appearance at EA Play where they announced that Titanfall 2 would support Xbox One X including 4K resolutions when the console releases in November.
Titanfall 2 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.