Grand Theft Auto V’s online service has new ways to earn money and control the city today in the form of the Gunrunning update. The new content being added to GTA Online allows you to take part in the illegal arms trade in Southern San Andreas all from the safety of your new bunker. From the bunker terminal, you can setup missions as a CEO, MC President or a VIP to obtain supplies before setting your workers on manufacturing and research.
Check out the trailer below:
Fortify a subterranean bunker, decimate your enemies in a Mobile Operations Center, wreak havoc in a new fleet of Weaponized Vehicles, and make your mark on the SA arms trade
A brand new class of motorized mayhem. Six armed military-grade death machines offer a range of creative solutions to destroying your opposition in any combat situation, each fully customizable with exclusive mods unlocked by your Research Staff and applied in the Vehicle Workshop module:
- APC – A heavy duty armored personnel carrier equipped with a turret-mounted cannon that tears through metal like a hot knife through butter. Portholes offer vantages for small arms fire for up to four heavily armed mercenaries while the armored hull can conduct combat anywhere across both land and water. Available upgrades include SAM Battery and dropping Proximity Mines for pursuers to discover.
- Dune FAV – Built for post-apocalyptic doomsday enthusiasts, this lightweight, armored sandrail features a dash-mounted machine gun, and is the kind of stylish transport that will slap the slack jaws off the Yellow Jack parking lot loiterers. Upgrade options include a 40mm Grenade Launcher, 7.62mm Minigun and Proximity Mines.
- Half-Track – Who says you can’t have your 4 layer quad cannon shaped cake and eat it too? Wield the all-terrain capabilities of a tank, with all the advantages of a super-loaded truck: straightforward handling, a spacious cabin, and lots of fresh air for the lunatic on the .50 cal in the back. Swap that .50 cal for Quad 20mm Autocannons and add Proximity Mines from your MOC’s Vehicle Workshop.
- Oppressor – It’s a motorcycle that flies. As if you need to know anything else, this rocket-powered hyperbike offers all your principles of flight in one package; thrust, extendable wings for lift and drag, and a front-mounted machine gun for good, clean fun. Poor aim? Upgrade the machine gun to Missiles.
- Weaponized Tampa – The familiar muscle car gets a weaponized facelift now supporting a top-mounted Minigun and industrial-grade armor. Upgrades include Front Missile Launchers, Rear-Firing Mortar and Proximity Mines.
- Anti-Aircraft Trailer – What you choose to reduce to smoking rubble with this thing is your business, and the sky is most definitely not the limit. Comes towed by a Vapid Sadler as standard, and artillery can be upgraded to Dual 20mm Autocannons or a Homing Missile Battery.
This new breed of mobile weaponry means a whole new frontier of criminal enterprise. As you complete supply missions and as your Gunrunning business flourishes, unlock and launch Mobile Operations from your Mobile Operations Center. Complete each to unlock the Warstock Trade Price.
MK II WEAPONS UPGRADES
A huge range of tactical customizations are made possible by MK II upgrades available exclusively from your Mobile Operation Center’s Weapon Workshop. MK II variants of the Pistol, SMG, Heavy Sniper, Combat MG, Assault Rifle and Carbine Rifle deliver a wealth of options including new magazines packing tracer, incendiary, armor piercing, hollow point and other types of rounds. Add Night Vision, Holographic and Thermal Scopes, new grips, suppressors, Muzzle Brakes, Liveries, Tints and much more.
NEW CLOTHES, TATTOOS & HAIRCUTS
This season, the boutiques and salons of Los Santos are ready to kit you out in the very latest in mercenary survivalist chic: camo parkas, ex-military berets, heavy duty combat boots, menacing tats, and buzzcuts.
Read more about the update at the Rockstar Social Club.
Grand Theft Auto V is available now for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The Gunrunning update is hitting GTA Online for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One only.