Double Eleven have launched new content for Prison Architect with their Psych Ward DLC. The new addition allows you to take in criminally insane inmates into your prison.
- The Criminally Insane – inmates with new and varied reputations and traits, forcing players to explore new approaches to prison management.
- Psychopathic Inmates – The most volatile and unpredictable criminally insane inmates have 5 or more traits and are branded Psychopathic! Keep a watchful eye out for these guys stepping off the bus.
- Psychiatrist staff member – Hold consultation sessions to help support your prisoners’ needs.
- New room types – Who doesn’t love their own space? Padded cells gradually improve inmate’s desires for Privacy, Comfort, Safety and Freedom, as well as feelings of Suppression.
- Breakout!- A new game preference setting which allows you to ramp up the frequency of prisoner tunnel attempts.
- Two new Wardens- Hawk Hartman improves the performance of guards, while Dr Slugworth offers additional benefits for Criminally Insane inmates.
- 2 new pre-built prisons and 2 new building plots to use in Prison Warden mode.
Prison Architect: Psych Ward DLC is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $3.99 / £3.19 / 3,99€.