WB Games have released a new gameplay trailer for Cars 3: Driven to Win showing Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm battling it out.
The game features 21 tracks, 6 game modes and 4 master-level events against Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks and Jackson Storm.
- Race: sees players taking to the track to race Lightning and co to the finish line.
- Stunt Showcase: as many tricks as possible must be carried out, by jumping off ramps, in a set time.
- Best Lap Challenge: Racers try to set a new track record by racing their own best time.
- Playground: A free to roam area where players can race, perform tricks, engage in challenges or drive around for fun.
- Takedown: The winner is determined by who can destroy the most crash karts using a range of power-ups.
- Battle Race: Pits players against one another in races featuring power-ups that can be collected and used mid-race.
Cars 3: Driven to Win releases on the 14th July on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.