Blizzard has confirmed that the Competitive Overwatch Season 4 will end on the 28th May. If you are into your competitive Overwatch don’t worry too much as Season 5 will be kicking off on the 31st May.
In terms of rewards for Season 4, players will be split into groups and awarded based on where they land. Here are the rewards for each tier:
- SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 100 CP
- SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 200 CP
- SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 400 CP
- SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 800 CP
- SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 1200 CP
- SR 3500-3999 (Master): 2000 CP
- SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 3000 CP
The rewards will be given to players on the 1st June, so don’t worry when you don’t get them when the Season actually ends.
Anyone who completed the 10 placement matches for Season 4 will get the exclusive Season icon and in-game spray as usual while the Top 500 players will get an extra icon and a dynamic spray to show off how well they did.
Overwatch is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.