Electronic Arts have outlined the plans for Titanfall 2 with what they are calling, The Road Ahead.
— Titanfall (@Titanfallgame) April 13, 2017
Between now and June, the mech shooter from Respawn Entertainment will get a host of new content including:
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
As well as the new content, more updates are in the works with some of the features being worked on including:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
- And more!
Respawn has been keeping its promise on providing free content to Titanfall 2 with microtransactions allowing you to pick some cosmetics with the addition of Prime Titans.
Titanfall 2 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.