Titutitech and Square Enix have released Oh My Godheads on Steam Early Access for Windows PC.
Oh My Godheads is a 4-player multiplayer game where you attempt to get Godheads back to your base so that you can use its power to defeat your enemies.
You can check it out in the announcement trailer below:
The game features:
- Seven Godheads, each with its own game-changing ability to end its bearer’s life – including explosions, mind control and the ability to freeze foes.
- Local multiplayer mayhem for up to four players allows you to fling a flurry of explosive pies at your friends as you do your very best to capture Godheads!
- Seven game-changing locations – visit the waterfalls in Japan, Italian volcanoes, Aztec pyramids and more; each with their own obstacles to overcome.
- Eight curious characters are realised in beautiful low-poly stylings. Who can say no to a Penguin with a top hat, monocle & smoking pipe?
- Capture the Head sees two teams scramble to secure the Godhead and bring it to the goal before it, or someone else, clobbers them over the head.
- King of the Head removes the goals & teams, and grants victory to whomever holds the head longest; while Headhunters sees the player with the most kills reign supreme and Last Man Standing grants victory to the last player alive.
- Trials of the Gods pose a series of short solo challenges set forth by the gods.
- A.I. Worried you don’t have enough players to take the challenge? Fear not, the Gods have seen fit to grant life to strange mechanisms that fill the role of human players.
- Add as many A.I. companions/opponents as you need to fill in your teams.
Oh My Godheads is available now for Windows PC through Steam Early Access.