BioWare’s Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.05 is now available to download according to game producer Michael Gamble.
Patch 1.05 is out now. We made a change to the eyes, and a number of other things. Tell me what you think.
— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) April 6, 2017
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
To get the Mass Effect: Andromeda patch, you will need to quit out of your game if you are playing and grab the update. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will download it on your behalf while Origin will update you if you are on PC as long as you have enabled “Keep My Games Updated” in the Application Settings. If not, select the Mass Effect: Andromeda tile in Origin and update the game manually from the drop down menu.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is avaialble now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.