Mass Effect: Andromeda is an enjoyable game as long as you can live with a number of bugs, glitches and issues which BioWare is tracking. Based on those issues, BioWare has listed the first batch of Andromeda issues that they are focusing on.
The full list of issues is outlined below and being tracked on EA’s Answers HQ.
- Enabling Crossfire may not yield to a significant performance increase.
- Dolby Vision is currently disabled for PC.
- Screen appears stretched in 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions.
- Attempting to run the game in 16:9 or 16:10 portrait display may cause the game to crash.
- Players may experience performance drops in the Storm Canyons.
- Squadmates may repeatedly teleport on top of the player, and may follow when told not to.
- Objects in space may rotate slowly or may appear jittery when using the right control stick.
- PS4 – Repeatedly skipping opening cinematics on the Remnant City critical path mission can cause Ryder to hang in mid-air.
- Game does not save often enough during main missions.
- We are aware of some areas where progression events may fail to trigger. If you encounter this you may be able to get past this by leaving the area and returning
- Running in a zig-zag pattern can result in Ryder entering an unintended animation state.
- Audio may stop during play. Closing and restarting the game will restore audio.
- Immediately creating a new Ryder after exiting a current playthrough can result in Journal quest items carrying over and a number of bugs on the Hyperion.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.