Overwatch has gotten a new build with a number of nerfs and buffs for some heroes. Players in the Public Test Region (PTR) server of the game on PC can try out the changes soon. (Ed. if not now as the client just updated for PTR.)
Ana is the most impacted by the changes seeing a decrease in damage dealt by the sniper turned healer.
The full list of changes are
- Damage decreased from 80 to 60
- Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
- Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
- No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
- Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
- Cost increased by 15%
- Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
- Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
- Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
Orb of Destruction
- Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
Orb of Discord
- Can now target enemies through barriers
Overwatch is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.