The Nintendo Switch may have only launched yesterday, 3rd March but its first maintenance is scheduled to start on Monday 6th March, 7th March if you are in Europe and the UK. The maintenance will last for approximately 6-hours.
Check below for your local maintenance window
- US: 8pm Pacific (6th March) – 2am Pacific (7th March)
- US: 11pm Eastern (6th March) – 5am Eastern (7th March)
- UK: 4am -10am (7th March)
- Europe: 5am -11am (7th March)
The maintenance window means that the Nintendo 3DS, Wii U and Switch will be without some online functionality throughout.
The 3DS also has its own maintenance prior to the “main event” which will see some services be unavailable.
- US: 5pm Pacific (6th March) – 6pm Pacific (6th March)
- US: 8pm Eastern (6th March) – 9pm Eastern (6th March)
- UK: 1am -2am (7th March)
- Europe: 2am -3am (7th March)
The Nintendo Switch is available globally now although most retailers are out of stock other than resellers trying to profit off the impatient.