UK based Chucklefish is bringing the Advanced Wars style strategy game Wargroove to multiple platforms including PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
The turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players has you command and army and go up against your enemies.
The game features
- Choose from one of 12+ groovy commanders from the 4 warring factions, unlocked as you progress through Story Mode
- Each commander has a lengthy campaign of their own, exploring their motivations and personality
- Local and online multiplayer skirmish modea with complete rule customization
- Local and online competitive and co-op play
- Easy to use in-game map and campaign editors
- Beautiful high resolution pixel art battle scenes and charming aesthetic
- Starbound’s Floran race reappears as a playable faction!
- A number of new to the genre gameplay features TBA at a later date
Wargroove is set to launch on PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One in 2017. For more information, check out the official website.