Infinity Ward and Activision were caught out with reports of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PlayStation 4 Sabotage DLC errors. The problem seems to stem around players using the disc based version of the latest Call of Duty trying to play the Sabotage DLC.
The developer and publisher have confirmed they are looking into the problem but have provided a workaround in the meantime on Reddit.
If you are continuing to experience issues with the Disc Read Error on IW in Multiplayer or Zombies, could you please try attempting these troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Highlight the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare tile on the PlayStation home screen.
- Press the OPTIONS button on your controller and select Delete.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Eject the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare game disc if you installed off a disc.
- Completely power down your PlayStation 4 and wait one minute.
- After one minute, turn on your PlayStation 4.
- Reinstall Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Here’s a quick tip: Verify that Sabotage has completely downloaded before trying to play the DLC pack. Here’s how to check:
- Go to Notifications from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Downloads.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Sabotage DLC should say “Can now be used.” If you don’t see Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Sabotage DLC in your recent downloads, you will need to manually activate the download.
- From the PlayStation home screen, go to Library.
- Go to Games and select Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Select PlayStation Store on the left.
- On the right, select Your Add-Ons.
- Tap the arrow next to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Sabotage DLC to start the download.
You might also need to reboot your console.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Sabotage DLC is available on PlayStation 4 now with the PC and Xbox One versions due sometime this month.