The Xbox Live Rewards program and the Microsoft Store were updated earlier today with a list of upcoming games. Some of the games included release dates that had not been previously announced by the publishers the games come from.
On the Rewards website, the games and dates appeared on the Games on Demand Mission which rewards players who pre-order digital games that are pre-ordered between 1st January 2017 and 31st March 2017. Only one title on the offer falls outside of that date range and is specifically highlighted by Microsoft, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 which has the disclaimer
**Must be pre-ordered by March 31, 2017 to qualify for the punchcard.
While Injustice 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda were changed to ‘Coming Soon’ on the Xbox Live Rewards program website, the dates remain on the Microsoft Store for all three titles.
The games in question
- Warner Brothers’ Injustice 2, had a release date of 28th March 2017 – Also the date listed on the Microsoft Store.
- Electronic Arts’ Mass Effect: Andromeda with a release date of 31st March 2017 – Also the date listed on the Microsoft Store.
- Ubisoft’s South Park: The Fractured But Whole being released on 30th March 2017 – Listed as the 31st March 2017 on the Microsoft Store.
Other games on the site with release dates, in case you are wondering, are in no particular order:
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – 23rd January 2017
- For Honor – 13th February 2017
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands – 5th March 2017
- Sniper Elite 4 – 13th February 2017
- Halo Wars 2 – 16th February for the Ultimate Edition, 20th February for the Standard Edtion
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 – 4th April 2017
All of these games are multiplatform with Halo Wars 2 being Windows 10 PC and Xbox One and the others having a combination of PC and PlayStation 4 availability.