The Steam Winter Sale kicked off yesterday. Although, as the sale went up, the site went down due to server load. This was in part due to a rush of players looking for bargains but also a DDoS attack. The problems were resolved and the sale is now in full swing.
The sale includes impressive discounts on thousands of games across Windows PC, Linux and Mac.
A few examples of offers you can pick up.
- Dark Souls III – 50% off
- Dead by Daylight – 30% off
- The Elder Scrolls Franchise – 25-50% off
- F1 Franchise – 40-75% off
- Owlboy – 20% off
- Watch Dogs 2 – 33% off
- Prison Architect – 75% off
- Firewatch – 40% off
- Grand Theft Auto V – 50% off
- Planet Coaster – 15% off
- Stardew Valley – 33% off
- Kerbal Space Program – 66% off
- Rocket League – 40% off
- Deux Ex: Mankind Divided – 67% off
- Fallout 4 – 67% off
- Ori and the Blind Forest – 50% off
Virtual Reality titles
- Tilt Brush – 33% off
- Hover Junkers – 50% off
- House of the Dying Sun – 35% off
Steam is also discounting the Steam Controller with a 30% discount.
The Steam Winter Sale runs until the 2nd January 2017 at 10pm Pacific, so head over and see what’s on offer on the Steam Website.