Trion Worlds has launched the Trove Open Beta for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and are inviting players to try it out and give feedback.
The blocky world builder game takes what makes Minecraft so popular and adds a game within it, seeing you and friends adventuring. While the Open Beta is free to download, if you purchase any of the packs during Beta, Trion is throwing in a dragon mount.
- 14 Cubular Classes
- Play as foxy lancers, draconic mages, headless knights, and more!
- Nearly Infinite Realms, Dangerous Dungeons
- Face deadly challenges and collect powerful armor and weapons.
- Build a Home, Build a World
- Make your mark by building an entire world all your own!
- Player Created Content
- Collect a huge range of gear made by your fellow players!
Trion also confirms that the progress you make during the Trove Open Beta will carry through into the main game when it launches.