Frontier Developments has released an update for Planet Coaster in the form of update 1.0.2 which focuses on stability and fixes.
Planet Coaster 1.0.2 update includes:
- Stability/crash fixes
- Functionality fixes
- “Don’t block station” option doesn’t always work for Monorail
- Chinese / Japanese / Korean fonts look unclear when using Community Translations
- Selecting Hard Challenge actually loads Hard Challenge Rather than Medium
- Text fixes
- “Kerb” is now “Curb” in American English
- “Total Research Spend” is now “Total Research Expenditure”
As well as the update, Frontier announced that the Winter Update will release on the 15th December and bring “festive treats with something for all types of players” and will also include the Collider flat ride which was voted for by the community.
Planet Coaster is available now for Windows PC.