Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts have announced that this weekend, players will be able to try Titanfall 2 multiplayer. Starting with EA Access (Xbox One) and Origin Access (PC) subscribers, players will be able to play the multiplayer for free from the 30th November to 4th December 4. On the 2nd December through to the 4th December, all players on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to play Titanfall 2 multiplayer. The announcement comes as a remaster of Titanfall’s Angel City becomes the latest addition into Titanfall 2.
Angel City’s Most Wanted DLC releases on the 30th November 2016 for those who pre-ordered the game and on the 3rd December for everyone else. As Respawn promised, the content is free to all Titanfall 2 owners.
Angel City’s Most Wanted also brings additional Titan kits:
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Power Shot has two charges
- Ronin: Phase Reflex
- When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
It also adds a new, rather gruesome, Pilot execution.
- Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim
Titanfall 2 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.