Mark McMorris Infinite Air released recently and, to be honest, it left quite a lot to be desired. The game had no meaningful tutorials or explanations of how to pull off sweet moves and it had a number of issues.
Maximum Games didn’t just release and forget about the game though, they have released an update for the game which addresses a number of bugs as well as adding a tutorial.
The news came via the games’ Twitter account
- Improved Onboarding And New Tutorials – Get more in-depth. Visit the tutorials menu to access the new lessons.
- Videos – Visit the videos menu to access video tutorials, highlight reels, and more!
- Better Discovery Tools – New sorting options, favouriting, and messaging makes finding and sharing your creations easier.
- Gameplay Tuning – Small adjustments to make everything a bit smoother and more realistic.
- Vibration – You can now get tactile feedback, enable in the settings menu.
- Bug Fixes And Improvements – We’re always listening to the community to help make Infinite Air better.
The sizable update is available now for PlayStation 4, the PC and Xbox One update is following ‘Shortly”
Infinite Air Patch 2 is live for PS4! PC and XB1 to follow shortly, here’s what’s new : pic.twitter.com/Hd9SWX2RnR
— Infinite Air (@infiniteairgame) November 25, 2016
Mark McMorris Infinite Air is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.