Rockfish Games has released Everspace onto Windows 10 PC’s and Xbox One. If you were not aware, Everspace is an action-focused single-player space shooter with six-degrees of freedom and brings a non-linear story and mixes it with roguelike elements.
- Fight! Dash into exciting dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Craft! Use collected or mined resources to craft equipment and modifications for a much needed advantage or repair you ships systems. Your choice.
- Loot! Collect blueprints for crafting and go on the hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what drops next.
- Explore! Travel through huge procedurally generated levels with lots of hidden treasure and danger. A game of risk and reward awaits.
- Die! Giving in to the seductive embrace of death does not mean the end. Spend collected credits to unlock new perks and keep your blueprints to boost your chances for the next run.
Everspace is available through Game Preview on PC and Xbox One now. The game is also part of Microsoft’s Play Anywhere program so you only need to purchase the game once and play on both platforms. The game is available for $29.99 / £24.99 / 29,99€.