Electronic Arts, BioWare and PDP have joined forces to allow you to drive the Nomad ND1 Mako in a $199 Mass Effect Andromeda tie-in. The Collector’s Edition Remote Control Nomad ND1 is controlled by a smart device, likely iOS or Android.
The bundle includes
- Officially licensed by BioWare / Officially licensed by Electronic Arts
- App controlled using smart device
- 6 wheel drive with front and rear steering
- Functioning LEDs and built-in camera and built-in rechargeable battery with USB charge cable
- Includes a limited edition SteelBook case
The Nomad ND1 includes LED’s and a built in camera which feeds back to your device so you can explore at ground level.
Hopefully, the remote control version handles better than the in-game version present in the original Mass Effect where it was notoriously difficult to control.
Note, the offer does not include a copy of the game, you will need to purchase Mass Effect Andromeda individually which is releasing on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.