Focus Home Interactive and 3 Giants Software has released a Farming Simulator 17 launch trailer ahead of the 25th October release.
Supporting mods on all platforms, Farming Simulator 17 takes the relatively peaceful world of farming and brings it up to date with new machinery and tasks in what is an unexpectedly addicting game.
- Harvest your field and enjoy tons of possibilities for developing your farm after planting a huge variety of crops
- Diversify your agricultural activities with woodcutting or animal husbandry
- Evolve your farm in massive environments with immersive visual effects
- Use and drive faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AgCo’s most respected brands: Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, and Challenger
- New map, new tractors, new animals to breed, and tons of new gameplay features. Plus more to be revealed
Farming Simulator 17 launches for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 25th October 2016. Pre-orders from Amazon also get you two bonus tractors, the Challenger MT800E Field Python and the Valtra T-Series Cow Edition