Do you have a game idea that just hasn’t been realised and you aren’t comfortable with Unreal Engine, Unity or even Construct2? Well, now you can give to charity and get a full development suite with the Humble GameMaker Bundle.
The bundle includes not only the main development studio, it includes source code for a number of games, the games themselves and Modules to allow you to release HTML5, Android, iOS and Windows UWP programs and apps.
Pay What You Want
- GameMaker: Studio Pro
- Uncanny Valley
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!
- Extreme Burger Defense Source Code
- Freeway Mutant Source Code
- Shep Hard (plus Source Code)
- Angry Chicken: Egg Madness! (plus Source Code)
Pay more than the Average (currently $11.77)
- HTML5 Module
- Galactic Missile Defense (plus Source Code)
- Uncanny Valley Source Code
- INK Source Code
- 10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition Source Code
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! Source Code
Pay $15 or more
- Android Module
- iOS Module
- Windows UWP Module
- Flop Rocket (plus Source Code and UWP Package)
- Solstice Source Code
- Home Source Code
The Humble GameMaker Bundle is available now and also included 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers and 40% off 10 Second Ninja X.
It should be noted, if you want to release games and applications on Android and iOS, you will also need a developer account with the corresponding platform holders. The developer account subscription fee is not included in the Humble Bundle.