Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, the PC-based free to play version of the Xbox racing franchise has exited Beta and is available in its complete release form now.
As well as making its way to a full release, Turn 10 has announced the addition of steering wheel support. The following Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels are supported:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel – Does not currently support H-pattern shifters but the support will be included in future
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Support for the Fanatec ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models are due to be added later this month with an update for Apex and Windows 10 to add support. Support for other manufacturers is also being considered and developed and you can follow the progress and submit feedback on the Official Forums.
You can download Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for free on your Windows 10 PC now.