If you are planning to play Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Tech Test this weekend, consider scheduling time for the Amped Happy Hour event to get an exclusive callsign for the main game when it releases on the 28th October.
The Amped Happy Hour event takes place between the hours of 9-10am PT/5-6pm GMT and between 4-5pm PT Saturday/12-1am GMT Sunday
The announcement was made through the Official Titanfall 2 forums where other changes planned for this weekend were also announced.
The exclusive callsign you will get for taking part is seen below:
The other changes made for this weekend’s Multiplayer Tech Test are:
TIME TO KILL
- Amped Weapons Boost now unlocks at 80% of the earn meter instead of 50%.
- Charge Rifles now have damage falloff at cross map distances.
- Slightly increased cloak visibility for other Pilots.
We think the abundance of Amped Weapons is a large contributor to lower time to kill. We’re still adjusting individual weapon balance for ship.
- Increased max wall-running speed.
- Increased base wall-running speed and air speed.
- Increased acceleration while jumping off walls.
- Titans dashes recharge 2 seconds faster.
Training is unaffected by these changes, ensuring Gauntlet records will remain valid.
- Pilots now earn a small amount of Titan meter every 5 seconds.
This value may be undertuned until we can take a pass at how much meter you earn from objectives.
- Score Limit lowered to 5000 from 6000 to increase the amount of games won by score instead of time.
- Banking phases now last 45 seconds instead of a minute.
- Fixed some issues with the outer deadzone on PlayStation controllers.
We wanted to note and apologize for “Invite Friends” still being broken in this build. We needed to get the patch to certification quickly to ensure gameplay changes could make it in for this weekend, so we couldn’t get to this in time.
Titanfall 2 launches for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 28th October 2016. The Multiplayer Tech Test is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One meaning PC players will be unable to earn the callsign.