Psyonix is bringing a free update to Rocket League this September with the arrival of Rumble mode.
The new content was revealed during the final day of the Rocket League Championship Series Live Finals. You can check out the Rumble mode trailer below.
Rumble mode will bring eleven new power-ups
- The Boot – Kicks an opponent’s car
- Disruptor – Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably
- Freezer – Freezes the ball in-place
- Grappling Hook – Pulls you towards the ball
- Haymaker – Punches the ball
- Magnetizer – Attracts the ball to your car
- Plunger – Grabs the ball via plunger and cord
- Power Hitter – Allows you to hit everything harder
- Spike – Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it
- Swapper – Change positions on the field with your opponent
- Tornado – Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud
Rocket League is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
For more information about Rocket League, head over to the Official Rocket League website.