The US arm of T-Mobile is giving its users free data to use on Pokémon GO through to August 2017 as part of its “T-Mobile Tuesdays” promotion. The carrier isn’t new to giving free data, it currently offers its customers free data through Binge On for streaming from select video and music services including YouTube, Spotify and Netflix.
That isn’t where the US carrier stops on the Pokémon GO hype train either. As well as the free unlimited data:
- 250 random people will be given $100 to spend on PokéCoins in the app
- Five people “will win trips anywhere in the U.S. to hunt new Pokémon with a guest.”
- Free Lyft rides to Pokéstops in their city
- 50% off battery packs to keep playing
- Free Wendy’s Frosties to “fuel up for your hunting trip.”
To take them up on the offer, you’ll need to download the T-Mobile Tuesdays App and be one of their customers. The Pokémon GO related offers start tomorrow, 15th July 2016.
These particular offers are not open to the European countries where T-Mobile operate. It might be worth checking your local operators for any Pokémon GO related promotions.