Three Fields Entertainment is pushing out a Dangerous Golf update which addresses a number of fan requested features and bugs.
The impressively filled update includes:
- Fast Restarts – number 1 requested feature. We’ve reduced them from 30 secs to 2-3 secs and it transforms the game in Single Player, in Co-Op and in Party Golf.
- New Control system – we have introduced a significantly easier single stick, single buttons control system and added in game prompts for all actions. Note that if you have a previous save game the controls will default to the original, more advanced controls. You can change this in Settings.
- More control over Tee off – introduced ‘Free Aim’ on the Tee and in Putt. Aim where you want on every hole, 360 degrees of movement.
- Follow Cameras – on the Tee and the Putt and we’ve also improved Camera Collision with the Ball. (The Follow Cameras can be turned off and on in the Settings Menu). You can also now use Danger Time in the Tee off.
- Better Introduction to the Game Features – we’ve brought back an old friend, Ted Stryker, the LA DJ who recorded all our Burnout 3 v/o, to narrate our new Tutorial Video. This is already on YouTube.
- We’ve also introduced a new Loading screen Tip system to give the player per hole contextual help.
- More Destructive Power – new SmashWave feature enables Players to cause even more destruction whilst clearing their path to the Flag.
- More humour – the ESRB upped our rating to Comic Mischief based on ‘flatulence sounds being heard in the bathroom level’. We thought that was hilarious so listen out for more comic sounds – statues, bears, deer, milk, eggs, skeletons.
- Frame Rate – we have optimised every Hole and the game runs at a smooth 30fps.
- Updated Holes – we have listened to player feedback and fixed the Holes that people disliked and evened out the difficulty curve.
- Steam specific Features: Support for Steam Controller and Enabled Cloud Save for Steam.
- Bug fixes – including Environment Collision, Translations, Leaderboards, Trophies and PlayStation 4 Crashes
The Dangerous Golf update is available now for PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.