Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.4 is coming and those who like to partake in some team killing should take note. The new update includes severe punishments for those who frequently team kill. Repeat offenders will be seeing bans from matchmaking for a whole week.
If a player repeatedly team kills, they will temporarily be banned from matchmaking. After multiple offenses, a permanent ban may be issued to the offending player’s account.
- First offense:
- Casual- Kicked from match.
- Ranked- Banned for 15 minutes, 50% renown penalty for 30 minutes.
- Second offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 30 minutes.
- Third offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 2 hours.
- Fourth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 24 hours.
- Fifth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 7 days.
Duration of a suspension will be decided at Ubisoft’s discretion, on a case by case basis. After multiple offenses, the player may receive up to a permanent ban. Actual disciplinary action may differ from the list of examples depending on the severity of the behavior and, again, shall be decided at Ubisoft’s discretion, on a case by case basis.
Main Bug Fixes
- FIXED – Ubisoft Club challenge rewards required players to restart their game client. (Reward is now automatically placed in your inventory once you redeem the challenge)
- FIXED – Xbox One users were unable to create Custom Matches while offline.
- FIXED – Casual menu can be accessed even while banned.
- FIXED – Camera devices float when a player is killed while using it.
- FIXED – Player’s weapon disappears if a pickup animation is cancelled.
- FIXED – SR-25 has a flickering texture on top side of stock.
- FIXED – Unable to revive himself if put in a DBNO state during the vaulting animation.
- FIXED – Turret will float in the air if it runs out of ammo.
- FIXED – When viewing Tachanka as a spectator, there are multiple visual/animation conflicts.
- FIXED – Replay and Spectator mode cameras sometimes made Blackbeard appear to have no recoil.
- FIXED – Throwing a Black Eye outside during prep phase does not destroy it. (This does not apply to Terrorist Hunt)
- FIXED – No sound effects can be heard when a Shock Wire Battery is placed on barbed wire on stairs.
- FIXED – Shield clips through the Operator’s field of view while picking up a breach charge.
- FIXED – Players are able to rappel in the air at EXT Front Lawn from EXT Coast Guard Roof.
- FIXED – Placing a Black Eye next to a window in the 2nd Floor Hallway in Preparation Phase destroys the Black Eye.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 3.4 will be released on the Wednesday, 13th July 2016. Rainbow Six Siege is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.