The trailer shows Rey’s progress from scrap merchant through to her fight against Kylo Ren and use of light saber. Check out the Rey Character Spotlight trailer below:
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens is due to release on the 28th June 2016 for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Check out the LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens game features:
- Relive the Blockbuster Action – Blast off into a new and improved LEGO Star Wars experience that takes fans deeper into the new film than any other game, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens.
- Exclusive New Story Levels – Experience untold adventures through exclusive new story levels set in the time leading up to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
- Variety of Characters, Vehicles & Locations – Play as all of the heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma, while exploring iconic Star Wars locales, such as Jakku and Starkiller Base, and utilizing a multitude of vehicles along the way.
- Build… and Rebuild – Through the enhanced Multi-Builds system, players must choose from multiple building options – to puzzle solve, or just for fun – all advancing the game in different ways.
- Exciting New Blaster Battles – Use your surroundings as cover during intense Blaster Battles and drive back the relentless First Order.
- Experience the Galaxy Like Never Before – Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight gameplay like never before, including arena-based battles and dogfights in space.
- More “I” in A.I. – Enemy fighters can now build using LEGO bricks to support their fellow Stormtroopers, calling in air support, reinforcements or heavy artillery – taking the fight to the Resistance with the power of LEGO!