Ubisoft have announced a new extreme sports based IP called Steep where skiing, snowboarding, wing suits and paragliding all combine into a video game version of a GoPro video.
Adding a social aspect to the game, the new title looks for you to share your best and worst moments with each other.
Check out Steep in the announcement trailer below where Luke Aikins (Base Jumper and Skydiver), Kevin Rolland (Freestyle Ski Champion), Sammy Luebke (Freeride Snowboard Champion), and Horacio Llorens (Professional Paraglider) all talk about their experiences in the real world events.
Steep will be released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in December 2016.
- RIDE YOUR WAY – Conquer the world’s most epic mountains on skis, wingsuits, snowboards, and paragliders.
- LIVE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WITH OTHERS – Ride solo or drop in next to other players to share thrilling, adrenaline-fueled rides.
- THE MOUNTAIN IS YOURS TO EXPLORE – Create your own path through the massive open-world of the Alps and Alaska, and share your best custom lines with friends.
- PUT YOUR SKILLS TO THE TEST – Prove that you’re king of the mountain in unique and spectacular challenges.
- SHARE EVERYTHING – Capture your most insane stunts and share via social media.
You can register your interest in the Steep Beta which will take place later this year by registering at http://www.steepgame.com.