Coffee Stain Studios has released new Goat Simulator content in the form of Waste of Space DLC which sees your horned friend go where no goat has gone before, space.
With references to all your favourite space entertainment there is plenty to find from franchises like Star Wars, Star Trek, Portal and Mass Effect.
In the new content, expect to:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced
The Waste of Space DLC is available for PC on Steam right now for $4.99 as well as on iOS & Android. Console ports “might come in the future” according to the developer.