Halo 5: Guardians latest free addition of content has gone live with the release of Memories of Reach.
Memories of Reach includes new multiplayer game mode in Infection, new Arena map with Stasis, new weapons like Jorge-052’s modified Mythic Chaingun, new vehicles like the Phaeton Helios, visual customizations such as the armor of Noble Team.
— Halo (@Halo) May 12, 2016
- Infection mode and playlist added.
- New Arena map added: Stasis.
- Added matchmaking preference options (Balanced, Focused, and Expanded).
- Revamped Post Game Carnage Report.
- Added Material Override and Texture Overlay options to Forge.
- Increased value of Gold and Silver REQ Packs.
The update not only brings new features, a lot of bug fixes, tweaks and additions to the REQ system have also been added
- Increased value of Gold and Silver REQ Packs
- First two slots no longer grant emblems, thus chances of receiving other permanent REQs such as power Weapon Certifications, Weapon Skins, Armors, and others has substantially improved if available.
- Third slot now offers a large chance of awarding an emblem as well as a single use REQ
- In general, the chance of dropping rarer single use REQs has increased.
- Memories of Reach REQ pack available later today, for a limited time.
The entire list of updates is way too long for use to post here so to ind out more about Memories of Reach and the extensive changes and updates at Halo Waypoint.