Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios have announced Homefront: The Revolution Goliath Edition, a limited run of the game which comes with a remote controlled Goliath drone.
The Goliath Edition includes:
- A radio controlled scale replica ‘Goliath’ Drone, with working lights and six-wheel suspension. The Apex-manufactured Goliath is one of the most fearsome weapons in the KPA’s Counter-Insurgency arsenal
- An exclusive Steel Book
- A 32 page Art Book featuring Resistance-themed concept art and cutting edge Apex weapon and vehicle technology
- The ‘Revolutionary Spirit’ pack
- The Homefront: The Revolution Expansion Pass, entitling access to major single player expansions – further information to be revealed at a later date
Plus, if you pre-order Homefront: The Revolution from any retailer you will get the Revolutionary Spirit pack, which includes both the Red Skull motorbike skin and Golden pistol skin for use in the single-player campaign, and instant unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Resistance Mode character.
Digital pre-orders come with the Liberty Pack, featuring two pieces of rare combat gear unlocked and ready to personalise your Co-Op character with – the Liberty Body Armour and KPA Shock Trooper Helmet.
There are also a number of retailer exclusives for pre-orders so check your retailer for what they are offering before placing your order:
- Kickstart your Co-Op Freedom Fighter’s career with the Guerrilla Care Package – 5 ‘Resistance Crates’ full of random weapon blueprints, attachments, equipment and more!
- Wage guerrilla warfare in style with the Wing Skull Pack, including the Wing Skull motorbike skin and the Silver Pistol skin in Campaign
- Enhance your guerrilla skills with the Combat Stimulant Pack to give your Freedom Fighter a critical boost in the heat of battle!
- Limited edition Steel Books, and Steel Posters are also available from selected retailers worldwide
As well as the Goliath Edition, Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios confirmed support for 12 months after release whereby they will release Homefront’s co-operative Resistance Mode including new Missions, challenges, features and additional items and equipment for free.
Hasit Zala, Game Director at Dambuster Studios commented on their commitment
We’re planning for a dedicated team to work on additional single player content for at least a year after release. We have some exciting ideas that we hope to develop further post launch, but the overall goal is to add some surprising new experiences to the world of Homefront that complement our 30 hour single player campaign. All additional single player content will be covered by the Expansion Pass.