UPDATE: Stainless has confirmed that Carmageddon: Max Damage will also be coming to PC and will be offered free to those who own Reincarnation.
Stainless Games has announced that its pedestrian splatting, fender bending racer Carmageddon will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Due later this year, the game includes the usual kind of manic enjoyment that only the Stainless Games series has brought us in the past:
- Over 30 cars – cool, crazy custom killing machines each with its own highly distinctive character
- 10 large open environments with numerous routes
- A host of pedestrian (and animal) targets for you to hunt down for entertainment and Points!
- Career mode with 6 different event types
- 4 online Multiplayer event types with plenty of options to set the games up the way you want
- Fully featured Action replay mode; letting you rewind, set custom cameras and see all the action again, from any perspective
The Carmageddon: Max Damage announcement trailer can be seen below.
The PC version, Carmageddon: Reincarnation is currently available via Steam