Electronic Arts is to reward loyal Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare players with items in the upcoming Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
You are able to import your Garden Warfare progression into the new outing and when you do, you will get some sweet items based on what rank you reached.
- Rank 10 or higher – Helpful Fun Pack (contains 5 customization and consumable items).
- Rank 25 or higher – Wondrous Pack of Greatness (contains 7 customization and consumable items, with a guaranteed super rare item).
- Rank 50 or higher – A free character unlock guaranteed to be rare or super rare
- Rank 100 or higher – Five Super Rare Customization Items – with a ‘glowing’ effect
- Max Rank of 313 – Players who reached the max rank will receive a 313 Max Pack that includes a Legendary Character – the Unicorn Chomper and Unicorn Warp Ability.
The rewards are cumulative, so if you have rank 100 you’ll also get the reward items from ranks 50, 25, and 10 as well.
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 releases on the 23rd February for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. EA Access subscribers can get the Xbox One version starting on the 18th February and for PC with Origin Access subscriptions.