Battlefield Hardline: Getaway will be available to Premium owners starting on the 12th January 2016.
Getaway includes new maps, vehicles, weapons, gadgets and a new game mode:
- Four new maps called Pacific Highway, Train Dodge, Double Cross and Diversion.
- A Capture The Bag game mode is also being added three new weapons for the Mechanic Class bullpup submachine gun, and two sub-machine guns and a two handed fire axe for everyone.
- Gadgets wise, the Mechanic Class gets an RF Jammer which disabled all deployed equipment within radius.
- New vehicles include Performance Sedan, Import Tuner, Luxury Coupe and Limo.
- For those who are dedicated enough, the addition of Legendary Camos rewards those who reach Legendary status.
Below you can check out the Getaway cinematic trailer that was made in conjunction with TheFloppyRagdoll.
Battlefield Hardline: Getaway will be available as a stand alone purchase from the 26th January 2016 for those without Premium.
Battlefield Hardline is available for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.