Need for Speed Legends update will be available this Wednesday, 9th December.
The Legends update bring Eddie back with his 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec which you can claim as your own if you beat him and he has brought Melissa along too.
113 customization items will be available after the update which are spread across six cars that Ghost Games felt “needed some love in the visual customization department”; Dodge Challenge SRT8, Ford Mustang 1965, Honda Civic Type-R, Lotus Exige S, Volkswagen Golf GTI and the Volvo 242.
The Need for Speed Legends update also allows you to control the number of calls you get and even the chance to mute them altogether so you don’t end up with a queue of calls while you race.
Need for Speed is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, it releases on PC on the 31st March 2016 after it was delayed to make performance and graphical improvements.
The full Need for Speed Legends update notes are:
- Brand new progression thread unlocked at Rep Level 25. Eddie and Melissa are back and ready for a new challenge in Ventura Bay. 15 new events with a great reward at the end
- Unlock Eddies Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (1999)
- 12 new Donor car collectables hidden around Ventura Bay
- 10 Urbex spots – Collect interesting spots around Ventura Bay
- 113 New customisation items for a selection of cars
- New screens in My NFS to track new collectables and progression
- Rep Level has now been increased to 70, each level unlocking new decals for the Wrap editor
- 3 New Achievements & Trophies
- New Daily Challenges and new rewards
- Hundreds of new decals so you can make your favourite Need for Speed cars
- 20+ Pre-set Wraps from Most Wanted, Underground and Pro Street
- A selection of new music tracks to remind you of the old days
- Ability to mute new phone calls
- Phone call improvements
- You can now customize brake discs and calipers!
- Improvements to AI
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
You can read more about the update on the Official Website.