Blizzard has confirmed that Overwatch will be a full priced title and not a free-to-play affair, along with confirmation that the game will be available on consoles as well as PC.
The standard version of Overwatch costs $39.99 / £29.99 and will be available for PC. Overwatch: Origins Edition will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and will set you back $59.99 / £44.99 on PC and $59.99 / £49.99 on console. There will also be an Overwatch: Collector’s Edition for $129.99 / £99.99.
Blizzard uncovered the digital bonuses for Overwatch: Origins Edition including hero skins for five characters as well as extras for other Blizzard games, including a Baby Winston pet for World of Warcraft and Tracer hero for Heroes of the Storm which you can see in the video below.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- PRE-PURCHASE BONUS: Noire Skin for Widowmaker
- 21 EXTRAORDINARY HEROES: Choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities.
- ICONIC ENVIRONMENTS: Fight on futuristic battlefields around the globe: the cobbled streets of King’s Row in London; the mysterious Temple of Anubis; Numbani, where human and omnic live in harmony, and more…
- SOLDIER: 76 STATUE: Overwatch’s former Strike-Commander stands tall once again—on your desk. This premium-grade statue measures 12.8” in height.
- OVERWATCH VISUAL SOURCEBOOK: Dive into the world of Overwatch with in-depth illustrations and information about the game’s heroes, locations, and story.
- OVERWATCH SOUNDTRACK: Enjoy the music of the future with this immersive soundtrack.
- 5 ORIGIN SKINS: Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, Strike-Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes, and Slipstream Tracer.