Psyonix has confirmed that its rocket car football game, Rocket League is to get additional DLC. Revenge of The Battle Cars expansion will be released for PC and PlayStation 4 in October.
The Rocket League DLC will be priced at $3.99 / ~£2.50 it includes the following content
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
When Revenge of The Battle Cars releases, the game will also receive free content for everyone in the form of alternate variations of existing arenas, Urban Station will get a night setting while Utopia Coliseum will be playable at dusk. Additional Country and Community flags will also make an appearance.
August saw earlier Rocket League DLC released in the form of Supersonic Fury. Rocket League itself got its big break after being free for PlayStation 4 players with PlayStation Plus subscriptions and streamed online, since then the title has exploded on PC selling over 1 million units in August and boasting over 6 million players since its July release.