Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is stepping up the swag you get with its Collectors Juggernog Edition.
According to a listing on New Zealand retailer Mighty Ape‘s website the Juggernog Edition comes with its very own working refrigerator. Capable of holding up to twelve 12oz cans (355ml for Europeans or standard size Coke can).
The Juggernog Edition is listed as NZ$289.99 (US$195 / £127 / 177€)
The collectors edition comes with the usual bundle of swag, the full rundown reads
- Fully functional mini-fridge featuring light and audio from the game themed on the in game Perk-a-Cola machines
- Perk-a-Cola coasters with custom tin
- Season Pass
- Limited Edition concept art cards
- “The Giant” zombies in-game bonus map
- 3 Personalisation packs including weapon camo, reticles and calling card
- Weaponized 115
- Black Ops 3 Pack
- Official game soundtrack
Treyarch is set to reveal the Black Ops 3 Zombies Mode during a panel at Comic Con 2015 later today, this may mean the Juggernog Edition will also be officially revealed.
While Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is due to release on the 6th November for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, only the consoles were listed as being available for the Juggernog Edition. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are also in development.