Disney Infinity 3.0 will be released on the 30th August in North America according to an announcement by the company.
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Stater Pack includes the Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set which sets the launch content for Infinity 3.0 as
- Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set (Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures included) for players who choose to digitally download the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Software; additional standalone figures (Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Power Disc Pack
- Star Wars Rebels figures (Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios)
- Star Wars Saga Starter Pack
- Disney Pixar’s Inside Out Play Set (Joy and Anger figures included) and additional standalone figures (Sadness, Disgust and Fear)
- Disney figures (Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn and Quorra)
- Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack
Throughout the fall, additional figures and power discs will be made available.
Players who pre-order from participating retailers (including Amazon) will get early access to the Toy Box expansion game, Toy Box Takeover. The action-adventure based expansion has a value of $19.99 and allows multiple players to use any of their favourite characters in Star Wars, MARVEL, Disney and Disney Pixar environments.
Toy Box Takeover is one of two expansions which will be released for Disney Infinity 3.0. The second to be released will be Toy Box Speedway, a kart-racing game which will be released later in the year.
Disney Infinity 3.0 will be available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
No release date has been confirmed for the UK or Europe at this point but expect it to be around the same time.