Bethesda showed their best for E3 2015, so here is the Bethesda E3 breakdown of what we saw
- DOOM has some BRUTAL finishing moves to dispatch those daemons.
- DOOM comes with single-player campaign, multiplayer and horde mode options.
- DOOM doesn’t let you regenerate health by hiding out, you want more health, get out there and kill some enemies because they are the ones dropping your life lines.
- DOOM releasing on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring 2016.
- DOOM SnapMap will let players create their own maps and game modes and share them with others.
- Battlecry Beta signups are now open www.battlecrythegame.com for the Beta starting later this year.
- Dishonored 2 is coming for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- While Dishonored 2 has two selectable characters you can not switch between them mid-game and there is no co-op mode.
- Dishonored Definitive Edition available this Autumn for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, remastered for higher quality display and released with all content.
- Elder Scrolls Legends, bringing the Elder Scrolls universe and strategic card game into one. Available as F2P on PC and iPad later this year.
- Fallout 4 concept art is beautiful
- Fallout 4 lets you play as both a male or female character
- Fallout 4 is set in 2077
- Fallout 4 character creation also has a baby born using the customised characters you create
- Fallout 4 has you emerge 200 years later as the sole survivor of Vault 111. What happens in those prior 200 years is unknown.
- Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition comes with real Pip-Boy device you can wear and when you add your own smart phone into it you can use for 2nd screen experience with the game.
- Fallout 4 lets you rebuild your environment and buildings using all available scrap you find in the wastelands.
- Fallout 4 crafting system isn’t just limited to buildings, you can customise weapons and your power armour with modifications using specific items you find.
- Fallout 4 launches on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 10th November 2015.
- Fallout Shelter lets you create your own Fallout Vault. No pay wall timers AND is free. Available for iPad NOW!
If you weren’t able to watch the conference Live, you can catch up on the 2 hour event right now:
What's your reaction?
Sit Back and Watch