Bethesda showed their best for E3 2015, so here is the Bethesda E3 breakdown of what we saw
- DOOM has some BRUTAL finishing moves to dispatch those daemons.
- DOOM comes with single-player campaign, multiplayer and horde mode options.
- DOOM doesn’t let you regenerate health by hiding out, you want more health, get out there and kill some enemies because they are the ones dropping your life lines.
- DOOM releasing on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring 2016.
- DOOM SnapMap will let players create their own maps and game modes and share them with others.
- Battlecry Beta signups are now open www.battlecrythegame.com for the Beta starting later this year.
- Dishonored 2 is coming for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- While Dishonored 2 has two selectable characters you can not switch between them mid-game and there is no co-op mode.
- Dishonored Definitive Edition available this Autumn for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, remastered for higher quality display and released with all content.
- Elder Scrolls Legends, bringing the Elder Scrolls universe and strategic card game into one. Available as F2P on PC and iPad later this year.
- Fallout 4 concept art is beautiful
- Fallout 4 lets you play as both a male or female character
- Fallout 4 is set in 2077
- Fallout 4 character creation also has a baby born using the customised characters you create
- Fallout 4 has you emerge 200 years later as the sole survivor of Vault 111. What happens in those prior 200 years is unknown.
- Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition comes with real Pip-Boy device you can wear and when you add your own smart phone into it you can use for 2nd screen experience with the game.
- Fallout 4 lets you rebuild your environment and buildings using all available scrap you find in the wastelands.
- Fallout 4 crafting system isn’t just limited to buildings, you can customise weapons and your power armour with modifications using specific items you find.
- Fallout 4 launches on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 10th November 2015.
- Fallout Shelter lets you create your own Fallout Vault. No pay wall timers AND is free. Available for iPad NOW!
If you weren’t able to watch the conference Live, you can catch up on the 2 hour event right now:
What's your reaction?
Sit Back and Watch
You might also like
Bethesda is ramping up its social media promotion of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus by Tweeting a short video of a Nazi being punched in the face. It starts “If you are a Nazi” followed by B.J. Blazkowicz giving a Nazi a right hook before the video switches to “GTFO.” There is only one side. #NoMoreNazis […]
When Bethesda started to promote Wolfenstein II recently with their “Make America Nazi-Free Again” it could be seen that the publisher was taking advantage of the current political status in the United States. What you might not have expected though was that there would be an outcry of people online calling out the company’s choice […]
Bethesda has confirmed the specs you’ll need to play the sequel of Shinji Mikami’s survival horror, The Evil Within 2 PC. Minimum Specifications OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions) Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD FX-8320 or better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7970 3GB or better Storage: 40 GB available space Recommended Specifications OS: Windows […]
id Software’s DOOM is heading to the this Holiday showing Nintendo taking a new approach to Mature content on its consoles. While there wasn’t much in the way of details like what is included or the exact release date, it is good to see Nintendo appealing to players outside of its usual younger player base. […]
Bethesda has opened up the Fallout 4 Creation Club on PC through a Beta program via Steam which lets you buy community-created content and there is plenty of it. While the Fallout 4 Creation Club lets you buy mods, you can still get mods for free through the usual means. It isn’t the first time that Bethesda […]