DICE has announced the full release notes for the latest update for Battlefield 4. The full list is pretty impressive with lots of fixes, tweaks and additional content listed but topping the list is the most important, stability.
- Fixed multi platform crash related to audio
- Fixed several multi platform server crashes
- Fixed Server crash that would happen in some cases when players were switching teams
- Fixed an issue where users were left in an Infinite loading screen when attempting to connect to a server
- Fixed a multi platform single player crash
- Fixed a bug which caused 2% of joins into an empty game server to fail
- PC: Several client and server crash fixes
- PC: Fix for a crash that occurs when exiting the game client (AMD cards)
- PS4: Fixed a common crash on PS4
Five new weapons are also included in the update which are
- Assault Rifle – The AN94
- Picked based on its unique burst gameplay and massive fan desirability.
- Carbine – The Groza-1
- A unique bullpup carbine of the Groza family, with a built in vertical grip.
- PDW – The Groza-4
- A unique PDW with built in silencer from the Groza family.
- Sidearm – The Mare’s leg
- Unique long range “sniper” sidearm using magnum rounds.
- LMG – The L86A1
- Magazine fed LMG, which with the new weapons balance, plays in between a belt-fed LMG and an AR – your “run and gun” LMG
Battlefield 4 is available on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.