Ubisoft has revealed a first look at Assassin’s Creed Syndicate through a world wide reveal of the franchise heading to Industrial Revolution era London.
In it, you take the role of Jacob Frye who has some unique weapons and abilities, which will help Frye climb the ranks of one of the city’s most notorious street gangs.
Syndicate won’t have a multiplayer option according to reports so the experience is all about you.
The debut trailer has been released to coincide with the reveal
Jacob Frye trailer
You can also watch the World Premiere Event in full
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is due for release on the 23rd October for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will be available in Standard and Gold editions and are open to pre-orders now which gets you an extra mission.
- GOLD EDITION INCLUDES GAME AND SEASON PASS – This features a major expansion plus digital content and exclusives.
- BONUS MISSION – Pre-order now to receive the Darwin & Dickens Conspiracy Mission.
- TAKE OVER THE LONDON UNDERWORLD – Establish London’s fiercest gang and bring justice to the lawless streets.
- FIGHT AT THE BIRTH OF THE MODERN AGE – Use all-new weapons like the Cane Sword and the Assassin’s Gauntlet featuring the Hidden Blade and Rope Launcher.
- TRAVERSE INDUSTRIAL LONDON – Parkour across fast-moving vehicles, hijack carriages and engage in street races.
For more details, head over to the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate news