NECA (National Entertainment Collectibles Association) has revealed the Master Chief Modular Motorcycle Helmet celebrating Halo’s Master Chief Petty Officer John-117. The DOT approved (Department of Transportation) helmet will be available in limited numbers starting July 2015.
While these promo images are not of the actual final product, it gives you a good idea about what they are going for. If it ends up looking like these images imagine then it might be time to ditch the car and learn to ride a motorcycle.
The helmet has a number of features including glove friendly release along with the following more technical attributes.
- Convenient modular design
- ABS shell with matte UV-protective clear coat
- Front air intakes reduce shield fogging; rear exhaust vents keep head cool and dry
- Reflective shield with UV protection
- Double D-ring nylon chin strap with snap secure
- Game-authentic deco
- Contoured center pad with a design that allows heat to dissipate from the top of the scalp
- Dual-layer EPS cheek pads for a firm, comfortable fit
- Center pad and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Soft, moisture-wicking material
- Eyeglasses friendly interior
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards (FMVSS 49 CFR 571.218)
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
- Available in S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-62 cm)
- Limited edition